LFS Book translation to Portuguese

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at horizon.com.br
Mon Oct 28 08:24:14 PST 2002

Bill Maltby - LFS wrote:
> >I'd like to translate the Linux From Scratch book to Portuguese... Is
> >anyone doing this? If I get no answer, I'll consider "no" to my question
> >;-)
>
> IIRC, someone is doing this. Use the LFS search. I think they needed more
> help though.

I'm looking at mailling list archives... There is a small thread from
April and other from July. Did they announce some done work yet?
There's also an old translation from 2.2 version, but it's too old to use as
base. I think I'll start from CVS.

I'll look at Brazilian Portuguese Translation group (managed by LDP-BR)
to see If someone is translating the LFS book there.

--
Anderson Lizardo
Linux User #253643
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org