/tmp/*

Matthias Benkmann matthias at winterdrache.de
Mon Oct 28 10:55:40 PST 2002

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:17:00 +0000 Ian Molton <spyro at f2s.com> wrote:

> sorry, but I dont like the way you wrote the above. it makes it sound
> like you think you are right and everyone else is wrong.

Well, this issue has come up already in the past. The arguments back then
were the same. And it's a fact that the current lfs bootscripts don't
clean /tmp. Conclusion: Gerard decided not to wipe /tmp in the past.

As there've not been any new arguments now, I am *very* confident that
Gerard will not change his mind. I'm sorry if this confidence drawn from
logical reasoning annoys you.

MSB

--
When you order sausage in Germany, prepare for the wurst!

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org