Greatest thing since sliced bread

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 30 08:58:40 PST 2002

On October 25, 2002 07:34 pm, Greg Schafer wrote:
> Then I discovered lfscmd by Timothy Bauscher.

<snip>

yes this is the replacement for the lfs-commands I used to put up on
ftp.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs-commands/

Those files I used to put up were created manually, until I got tired of doing
so. Was waiting for somebody to automate it (I sure didn't have time as you
all know...i hardly have time to keep up with this list). Now I have to find
a way to remind myself to use it when releasing books.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org