Static Bash Instructions

Gintautas gmlists at centras.lt
Sun Sep 1 02:04:22 PDT 2002

Hello,

> IMO, it would make more sense if we didn't display package
> contents during chapter 5. Anyone else have a thought about
> this?

I like that idea. All packages are recompiled in chapter 6 anyway, where
you can put all the info. This will reduce redundancy and bloat.

OTOH, for people like me, who install from .txt format, educational
value may suffer slightly, because of the lack of hyperlinks. But that's
pretty much the only bad thing I could think of. Redundancy is not a
good way of teaching in books anyway.

--
 Gintautas
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org