Static Bash Instructions

Rob Park rbpark at ualberta.ca
Tue Sep 3 10:13:39 PDT 2002

Alas! Timothy Bauscher spake thus:
> IMO, it would make more sense if we didn't display package
> contents during chapter 5. Anyone else have a thought about
> this?

Personally, I think that once you read the book for the umpteenth time,
the package contents are just needless hassle causing lots of scrolling
between packages. I don't know how you guys maintain the book, but it
seems to me as though it would not be difficult to simply provide a
separate version of the book that drops the package contents, and leaves
it in appendix a.

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
http://members.shaw.ca/feztaa/