Static Bash Instructions

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Wed Sep 4 05:06:14 PDT 2002

========== COMMENT ===========

========== /COMMENT ===========

Just my 2p worth ...

Am I overstating the obvious but couldn't we just use a different
style sheet to produce the book with package dependencies and
a version striped of them (or moved). That way we can choose
which version we read depending on our background/quest for
knowledge? That's the beauty of XML isn't it?

- Jamie Bennett     - 18 St Peters Terrace - jamie at linuxuk.org -
- Software Engineer - Lower Bristol Road   -                   -
- PCP Microproducts - Bath, England        -                   -
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org