new version of lfs and glibc

Allen Brooker allen at brooker.gb.net
Wed Sep 4 22:51:53 PDT 2002

Becauise otherwise we'd be eternally waiting the next release of this, that
and the other. You have to release some time. From what I've seen the
current release seems to be much more stable now and most of the problems
have seen worked out.

But then again, I could be wrong

Allen

news:al64mh$fm9$1 at shadowfax.linuxfromscratch.org...