Issues I ran in to building the latest CVS (For those who care)

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Mon Sep 9 06:26:32 PDT 2002

Archaic wrote:

>A lot of email seems to be prefaed with "I did
>everything exactly by the book". If that is truly the case it will soon
>become evident and fixed if proper error output is posted.

I agree in general, but I believe there are some human frailities at
work here.  Many times, even when a person tries to follow the book
precisely,  some things are overlooked.  I don't know how to address
this, but I see it on the lists over and over.  Perhaps someone else ma
have some insight.
  -- Bruce

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org