LFS-books on server

ivo van doorn ivd at euronet.nl
Mon Sep 9 10:08:07 PDT 2002

Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> On Monday 09 September 2002 15:53, ivo van doorn wrote:
>
>>Update of the problem:
>>LFS-BOOK-CVS-2002-09-08-HTML.tar.bz2
>>contains: 2002-09-07
>

> Actually, those dates reflect the latest CVS checkins. So if CVS was
> updated for the last time on 2002-09-07, it will keep that date untill
> the next update.

If you check the website and their the cvs book, you will see the book,
version 20020908 and in the changelog you will see that on sept 8,
changes have been made.
But whne I download the packed version of the book:
LFS-BOOK-CVS-2002-09-08-HTML.tar.bz2
The older version is inside...
instead of the expected CVS version of 8 sepr, which the names claims.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org