LFS-books on server

Jeroen Coumans jeroencoumans at gmx.net
Mon Sep 9 10:34:31 PDT 2002

On Monday 09 September 2002 19:08, ivo van doorn wrote:
> But whne I download the packed version of the book:
> LFS-BOOK-CVS-2002-09-08-HTML.tar.bz2
> The older version is inside...
> instead of the expected CVS version of 8 sepr, which the names
> claims.

No, it just means that CVS of 8 september is the same as CVS of 7
september. If you follow lfs-book you'll see that CVS checkins don't
happen daily; no checkins; no updates; no new date version. That's why
the dates don't match. If CVS changes the book CVS date will change
too. So you have the latest version.
BTW this is way off-topic, so if you still don't understand take it to
lfs-chat at linuxfromscratch.org

--
Groeten/Greetings
Jeroen Coumans