Educational value of hints

Jim Gifford giffordj at linkline.com
Wed Sep 11 18:15:47 PDT 2002

I agree with Tim. When I first started using LFS a year ago. I knew nothing
about how to create linux, but I was very familar on intergration of
components in a unix environment. My goal was to learn, they only way to
learn is to try. One thing I remember Gerard told me in the beginning, was
to READ!!!!! and follow the directions.

>From what I have seen lately in the posts is. Why do I get this error, is
this error serious, how do I, and what does this mean? If you don't read the
documentation that is provided, how do you learn.

You must read the documentation is the bottom line. If you don't know how to
do something research it first on you system. man (command) gives you a lot
of information.

news:alomqf$b0r$1 at shadowfax.linuxfromscratch.org...

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org