Happy testing - gcc-3.2 and other commited

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Sep 11 19:28:02 PDT 2002

On September 11, 2002 09:54 pm, Greg Schafer wrote:
> Heh Gerard!
>
> Mark H actually suggested this way back:-
>
> http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/lfs-dev/2002/07/0135.html

Excuse me for not remembering. I haven't been around much. It sucks, I feel so
out of touch with my own project's development. Just a 'dark' period in my
LFS life. It'll get brighter again after I've moved.

> It doesn't seem to work though :( I looked into it at the time and
> concluded that the gcc configure script wasn't checking the path even
> though comments within the script indicated it was!

Well that just sucks then. I see the GAS_HIDDEN thing has been added again so
all's well now, right?

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org