SBU's??

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Sep 11 19:30:28 PDT 2002

On September 6, 2002 07:20 pm, Timothy Bauscher wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 05:57:55PM -0500, DJ Lucas wrote:
> > What ever happened with the SBU time measurement?  Was it decided not to
> > be used?
>
> I *hope* it will make it in the book by 4.0. I think Gerard
> plans on doing this.

Yep fully intend to do it. SBUs testing turned out to be working quite
remarkable. So, when the LFS-4 book is finished and frozen, the proper SBUs
can be caculated (from any system, as they all turn out to be relatively the
same, unless you're on an SMP system, then it doesn't work out anymore). So
I'll be generating the SBUs during my final LFS-4.0 test build I'll be doing
on Friday and then update the book as-I-go/install

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org