[website] favicon not visible

Matthias Benkmann matthias at winterdrache.de
Thu Sep 12 08:14:34 PDT 2002

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 03:59:13 -0700 Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee
<highos at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> Yo,
>
> On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 11:09:52AM +0200, Matthias Benkmann wrote:
> > Yep. Displays fine in Mozilla, but the 16x16 favicon should be fixed
> > up a bit. The LFS to the right is hardly recognizable. Maybe a favicon
> > in the form of a Puzzle piece similar to the one in the banner would
> > be nicer.
>
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~gerard/lfslogos/mini-lfs.png

Yes, that's what I had in mind. I'd love to see this as the official
favicon.
BTW, I just notice that the current LFS favicon doesn't have a transparent
background which IMHO looks bad when it's displayed in a Mozilla tab.

MSB

--
Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org