Chapter 6 Building GCC-3.2

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Sep 12 09:52:03 PDT 2002

On September 11, 2002 09:38 am, Columbia, Richard wrote:

> In chapter 6 of the current cvs lfs book it makqes no reference of
> requiring bison to build a native gcc-3.2 compiler.  As mentioned at the

There is no mention of it because it's not required. Countless numbers of
people have installed GCC per the latest CVS installation instructions and
Bison hasn't been needed. Maybe you made some changes to the source code
(applied a patch other than the one we tell people to use) that required
Bison to regenerate some kind of file?

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org