LFS Dependencies

Richard Lightman richard at nezumi.plus.com
Fri Sep 13 08:42:00 PDT 2002

* Gerard Beekmans <gerard at linuxfromscratch.org> [2002-09-13 16:08]:

> Maybe you can change the laws of physics and add about 5 hours to a standard
> 24 hour day. Then I'll finally get some extra needed free time ;o)

You can have just about as many hours you want in a day, but I am
afraid you would have to emigrate again:

Putilin      29.0          Wanda        28.8
1994 LW      29.1          Garibaldi    28.5
Eulalia      29.2          Ajax         28.4
Kienle       29.25         Hermentaria  28.33
Bamberga     29.43         Kreusa      >28.
Elvira       29.69         Asteria      28.

If you do not like any of these places, you can find more at:
http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/iau/lists/LightcurveDat.html
;-)

Richard
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org