Bug in Changelog in CVS?

Ulrich Fahrenberg uli at math.auc.dk
Fri Sep 13 12:18:18 PDT 2002

Hello,

(I'm new to the list. Maybe this is a known issue; I couldn't find
anything about it in the archives)

there seems to be a bug in the Changelog in lfs-book_cvs (I'm reading
it at

http://www.no.linuxfromscratch.org/view/cvs/chapter01/changelog.html

it identifies itself as version 20020912):

The first entry, the long one with ``Upgraded to'', ``Added'', and
``Removed'' subentries, stays on top and has always the most recent
date: four days ago, it said 20020908, now it says 20020912.

I could find reasons why this actually might be a feature and not a
bug; but for me, in a changelog, the most recent changes appear first,
and they certainly don't change date :-)

Kind regards,
Uli, who is waiting excitedly for lfs-book 4.0

--
Ulrich Fahrenberg -- http://www.math.auc.dk/~uli

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org