CVS contains LFS-4.0

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Sep 13 12:35:41 PDT 2002

Hey guys,

What's in CVS now will be LFS-4.0. I haven't tagged it yet. First coffee, then
a quick look to make sure no stupid mistakes have been made. Going to do one
last test build, then I'll release it. I'm not entirely sure what time
exactly. In about an hour or two I'm going over to family to say good-bye,
farewell and all that, so look at a release time of late tonight EST. But
I'll come tonight for sure. A test build only takes 80 minutes so it
shouldn't take too long.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org