Cannot release LFS-4 sorry guys - got injured at work today...

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Sat Sep 14 21:22:25 PDT 2002

On Sun, Sep 15, 2002 at 12:04:41AM -0400, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Again I do apologize. I know most of you guys will understand and say no big
> deal. But it still bothers me greatly. I don't take making promises lightly

Hey, what's more important? You just take care of that back, mister. :)
I have several friends and family members that live in constant agony
because they didn't take the proper measures to rest and heal their
backs after injury.

Take care with moving that heavy furniture and such.  We want to see you
back here in one piece. :)

--
Archaic

--
Government: If you refuse to pay unjust taxes, your property will be
confiscated. If you attempt to defend your property, you will be

- Edward Abbey

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org