Cannot release LFS-4 sorry guys - got injured at work today...

Paul W. Adams zrexx12r at optusnet.com.au
Sun Sep 15 07:55:32 PDT 2002

Gerard,
                F.... LFS-4, take care of yourself, the sun will rise
tomorrow,
whether LFS-4 is here or not..... gentlemen (and ladies, well I have seen
one on the mailing list!!), could we please have a sense of balance, and
due proportion on this?

Kind Regards,

Paul W. Adams

(aka... great-grandfather programmer from hell!:))