Minor (unneeded?) omission in LFS 2002-0914?

Matthias Benkmann matthias at winterdrache.de
Sun Sep 15 08:08:43 PDT 2002

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002 09:59:08 -0500 Bruce Dubbs <bdubbs at swbell.net> wrote:

>  There are many ways to do things, but wen
> need to explain how our specific implementation works.  Its certainly OK
> (even encouraged) for LFSers to change things, but they need to know the
> assumptions we use.

That applies to things like the location of the tarballs and where to
build stuff but that needs no more than a single sentence. It certainly
doesn't require an explanation of how to extract a tarball or how to cd
into a directory.

MSB

--
Why is TV called a medium?
Because it's neither rare nor well done.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org