Get rid of (information for) lazy people

Matthias Benkmann matthias at winterdrache.de
Sun Sep 15 08:12:29 PDT 2002

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 00:50:08 +1000 "Paul W. Adams"
<zrexx12r at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> but in the 3,789 emails that I have received from ALFS, BLFS, & LFS
> since I started using LFS 3 months ago, I have been unable to find an
> example of 'laziness'...

You're not looking hard enough. There were at least 2 people who had made
a typo and had not tried to repeat the instructions a single time to make
sure they entered everything correctly. That certainly fits MY definition
of laziness.

MSB

--
I am Pentium of Borg. Precision is futile.
Prepare to be approximated!

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org