GCC-2.95.3-2 from LFS 3.3 flunks the regression test in a big way

Steve Bougerolle steveb at creek-and-cowley.com
Mon Sep 16 05:55:51 PDT 2002

Solved my own problem!  After a tasty dinner and refreshing cup of tea I
went back to work with an unclouded mind and checked the right log and
found it was dying because I was using s-tar instead of GNU tar.  I
guess make install must generate some tarballs, and it must be fussy
about them to a stupid degree.

--
Steve Bougerolle
Creek & Cowley Consulting