Static Bash Instructions

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 16 14:28:47 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 03:38:17PM -0600, Rob Park wrote:
> Do you have a problem with m4? Were you not impressed with my l33t m4
> sk1llz when I posted the sieve in m4? ;)

No, it's just the simple fact that XSLT was designed todo exactly what
Gerard was talking about.  He had actually gotten everything working at
one point, however given the current technologly and software, it
requires several minutes to generate on today's hardware.  So it isn't
quite practical right now.

Don't assume he's dissing your skillz or m4.  It's just a simple matter
of using the right tool for the right job.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org