Get rid of (information for) lazy people

da02043 da02043 at mail.ikasths.dk
Tue Sep 17 01:21:28 PDT 2002

  I have come to respect the people who take the time to teach others about what they already know, to have the pleasure of knowing that they have somehow contributed ( as was told to me when I first became interested in UNIX/LINUX) was reason enough to participate, just as I WOULD when a customer took the time to ask me how thier car worked, it was the pleasure of SHARING KNOWLEDGE that is important, not self importance, right?