Get rid of (information for) lazy people

Matthias Benkmann matthias at winterdrache.de
Tue Sep 17 03:48:02 PDT 2002

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:26:33 -0400 "Seth W. Klein" <sk at sethwklein.net>
wrote:

> However, there is a problem with this specific suggestion. The book
> needs a page or two of consise,

I disagree with "concise". The whole idea behind my suggestion is to make
sure people will have _comprehensive_ knowledge before they begin with
LFS. That the LFS book right now gives people just enough information to
get going is _the problem_!

>relevant, and accurate information
> and basic examples. The Software Building HOWTO is more than a dozen
> pages of information some of which is of questionable accuracy and
> which contains few basic examples.

This means that the Software Building HOWTO should be improved.

MSB

--
This sentence no verb.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org