Get rid of (information for) lazy people

Justin Hibbits jrh29 at po.cwru.edu
Tue Sep 17 05:38:11 PDT 2002

Quick question:  Do you think someone who just saw a car should get a car kit
and build one from scratch?  After all, that's what the analogy is when you
compare it to LFS.  Building a LFS system is like going to all the auto parts
stores, getting the parts, getting the chassis and body, and then building a
car from those parts.  We expect that you actually know what the car is doing,
and how to change the oil, change a tire, and replace the battery -- All
relatively trivial tasks (I'll admit that I don't go under the hood of cars, I
just go under the hood of computers :) ).

Just my $.02

Justin Hibbits

--
Registered Linux user 260206