Get rid of (information for) lazy people

Matthias Benkmann matthias at winterdrache.de
Thu Sep 19 06:21:41 PDT 2002

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:07:49 +0100 Hugo Patrício
<hugo.patricio at netcabo.pt> wrote:

> discovered on the internet on the past 3 years is that 95% of the
> information sucks.
>
> what i want to say in here is that don't reduce the book, i say put some
> more chapters!

I disagree. IMHO the correct way to approach this is to fix the
information that sucks. Instead of writing new chapters about building
software for the LFS book, this effort should rather be put into fixing
the Software-Building-HOWTO, for instance (although I personally don't see
anything wrong with it).

MSB

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org