glibc-2.3 in a week or two.

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Fri Sep 20 03:06:12 PDT 2002

On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 09:07:35AM +0100, Lee Hancock wrote:
> The development version 2.2.94 compiles without any problems, and the
> testsuite compiles without any failure with gcc-3.2. Isn't gcc-3.2.1  due
> out this week?

Yes, but have you actually tried to build an LFS system with it? Last
time I tried, gcc-3.2 would not compile against an already installed
glibc-2.2.9x

I'll have another lash over the weekend.

According to the gcc development plan, gcc-3.2.1 was due on the 15th but
that plan is very tentative and I have seen no mention of release plans on
the gcc lists.

Greg
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org