Arived, still alive

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Sep 20 11:27:30 PDT 2002

Hey guys,

Just a head-ups, I've arived in Alberta in one piece yesterday after 4
days of driving 12 to 14 hours a day (minus some breaks and gas stops).
Dead beat but all well. I'm about to head out for a short trip to the
Candian Rockies in a few minutes (going from Didsbury to Calgary, to
Canmore, then out to Banff and Jasper and back to Didsbury). I'm writing
this from a Win XP system, connected via Putty to the LFS server and
writing through mutt (talking about a round-about way of emailing). So that
means high-speed Internet isn't ready yet where I'm at but it's ordered and
should be here in a matter of days I hope.

Gotto go, mountains waiting for us,

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org