Arived, still alive

Rob Park rbpark at ualberta.ca
Fri Sep 20 20:22:43 PDT 2002

On Friday 20 September 2002 12:27 pm, you wrote:
> Just a head-ups, I've arived in Alberta in one piece yesterday after 4
> days of driving 12 to 14 hours a day (minus some breaks and gas stops).

Brutal! How's that back? I hope you weren't the one doing the driving!

(grrrrr... kmail doesn't have gqap...)

> I'm about to head out for a short trip to the
> Candian Rockies in a few minutes (going from Didsbury to Calgary, to
> Canmore, then out to Banff and Jasper and back to Didsbury). I'm writing
> this from a Win XP system, connected via Putty to the LFS server and
> writing through mutt (talking about a round-about way of emailing).

I'm writing this on a newly installed Mandrake 9.0rc3 system (almost as bad!).
Actually, I'm just testing it to see if it's "ready" for my mom... too early
to say for sure, but it just might be. This weekend is
make-sure-mandrake-isn't-really-crappy weekend. Next weekend is
get-a-decent-lfs-going-on-this-box-again weekend ;)

> Gotto go, mountains waiting for us,

They'll be there, I'm sure ;)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org