Book edit stuff wrong list?

Timothy Bauscher timothy at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 23 11:14:17 PDT 2002

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 01:26:15PM -0400, Bill Maltby LFS Related wrote:
> I was told in the past, by a book editor, that these sorts of changes were
> best posted to lfs-dev to assure that they were seen. But, I see that by
> the time I get through to the end of the book, there will be a lot.
>
> I don't want to make one huge patch, for a lot of reasons. But it occurred
> to me that maybe in this instance I should post to lfs-book or privately.
>
> Editors, what say ye?

Unless it's a large patch (> 300k), I prefer lfs-dev. That
gives more people the opportunity to review your changes.
I value the feedback of others, especially when they catch
mistakes :)

Preferences aside, lfs-book is probably the most appropriate
place to send grammatic patches.

--
timothy(at)linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org