[Meta] Same old conundrum (was Re: telnet & ftp client)

Michael Schroeder Schroeder.Micha at t-online.de
Mon Sep 23 18:55:32 PDT 2002

Timothy Bauscher wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 12:00:44AM +0200, Michael Schroeder wrote:
>
>>OK, time to speak up

Oh, of cause sorry for that

> Michael,
>
> Your email was not lfs-dev related and, IMO, seemed like a
> personal attack against MSB to me. Please have respect for
> other list members, even if you don't agree with them.

Thank you for reminding me, Timothy

First of all I'm very, very sorry that this one went wrong.
It was not my intension to offend you, Matthias.

Actually that message wasnt finished yet, as I wrote. Then I saw you and
Bill joking on an other thread and I was happy about that. Spontanously
I decided to kid with you together and bingo. That was my Fettnäpfchen.

Sorry Matthias

And because that message was not finished it was not related to the list
too.

Sorry for that too
I'm regretting all that.

Greets