[Meta] Same old conundrum (was Re: telnet & ftp client)

Bill Maltby LFS Related lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Mon Sep 23 19:47:16 PDT 2002

On Mon, 23 Sep 2002, Rob Park wrote:

> On Monday 23 September 2002 05:24 pm, Timothy Bauscher wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 12:00:44AM +0200, Michael Schroeder wrote:
> > > OK, time to speak up
> >
> > Michael,
> >
> > Your email was not lfs-dev related and, IMO, seemed like a
> > personal attack against MSB to me. Please have respect for
> > other list members, even if you don't agree with them.
>
> You should probably be yelling at bill for moving this thread from lfs-support
> (IIRC) to here. Michael was simply replying in the same location as the
> message he saw, as I am right now.

He, he! He's probably right, T. But when I moved it, it had all the
markings of a development-list issue. Then like so many threads before it,
a slow and insidious transmogrification (my God! I *love* that word)
occurred.

Of course, regardless of list, having respect comment still applies. :)

> Rob Park
> http://www.ualberta.ca/~rbpark

Bill Maltby
billm at wlmcs.com