[Meta] Same old conundrum (was Re: telnet & ftp client)

Timothy Bauscher timothy at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 23 20:38:08 PDT 2002

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 08:53:20PM -0600, Rob Park wrote:
> You should probably be yelling at bill for moving this thread
> from lfs-support (IIRC) to here. Michael was simply replying
> in the same location as the message he saw, as I am right now.

The point was that list members should respect one another.

As for yelling at Bill: IMO, someone who takes part in an
OT thread is just as guilty as the person who started the
OT thread. I didn't consider the start to this particular
thread to be OT, but the email I responded to certainly was.

I just didn't want flames to start spreading. The more time
a fire is given to burn, the more it will damage it could do.
And, since the boss is AFK, someone has to be the list bitch :)

Anywho... responses (if necessary) to lfs-chat

--
timothy(at)linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org