OT: No mail

Heinz Kirchmann kirchman at dfki.uni-kl.de
Tue Sep 24 01:17:28 PDT 2002

I'm not receiving mails from any of the LFS related mailing lists any
more (since about 2 weeks). I already sent an email to Gerard, but he
didn't answer (or I didn't receive the answer). Can please someone
check if I was unsubscribed by mistake. I assume it might have happened
that some mails to me bounced due to a loss of power here on Friday 6th
of September. I don't know what I am supposed to do now (subscribe again
or whatsoever).
Please send any reply to my personal email address.

Thanks in advance,
	Heinz

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org