Back in business...mostly anyway

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Sep 26 20:30:08 PDT 2002

Hey guys,

ADSL setup and working as we speak. I'll start to catch up to emails and
see what we can do about an LFS-4 release, it's long overdue ;)

I already like ADSL better here. I get 160 KB/sec down (as opposed to 120 KB
in Ontario) and 60 KB/sec up (as opposed to 15 KB in Ontario). So
definitely another reason to stay in this side of the country.

Downside: expecting snow tonight and yes I know it's still september.
Apparently it's not unheard of in this part. Gonna be cold in winter.
Anyways, back to LFS

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org