Fw: libncurses++.a link

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Sep 28 13:29:28 PDT 2002

On September 18, 2002 04:55 am, Matthias Benkmann wrote:
> We link libcurses.a to libncurses.a
> Should we not do the same with libncurses++.a?

I've never heard of anything that uses libcurses++ but we've had plenty of
cases where libcures is used (Bash used to be the prime example, though
recent versions are fixed to deal with libncurses somewhat better).

I'll be ok adding a libcurses++.a symlink provided that you can name some
package that actually uses it.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org