New LFS-4.0 release schedule

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Sep 28 17:20:06 PDT 2002

On September 28, 2002 04:06 pm, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> to get them done. I'll start on it in a minute but I won't finish it
> tonight unless a miracle happens.

Well a miracle did happen I guess. All outstanding bugs fixed as far as I
know. Ready for LFS-4.0-RC1 so we can fix the last annoying things that we
haven't found yet, but I'm sure exist.

Expect RC1 later tonight. CVS is tagged so it's just a matter of creating a
tarball with packages, the books in various formats and update the website.
Dinner first though.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org