Consistency in addressing variables (About $LFS)

elko elko at home.nl
Sun Sep 29 05:22:59 PDT 2002

On Sat, Sep 28, 2002 at 05:48:23PM -0700, Timothy Bauscher wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 28, 2002 at 03:43:53PM -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> > On September 27, 2002 06:57 am, elko wrote:
> > > These are the ones that I found:
> >
> > I haven't checked all the commit messages so I don't know if this change has
> > been made already. If not, elko can you create a 'real' patch and attach it
> > to an email?

Sure, no problem, but would you mind telling me (or point me to some doc)
how you would like to receive future patches then? Because the format
I send in applies cleanly - to the cvs-tree i pulled from the server -
over here. (Or did you just want the patch attached instead of inline)?

I don't catch your meaning of 'real' here...

> Sorry about that boss. This one's already fixed.

Thanks Timothy.
--
	Elko

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org