nofixincludes patch

Ronald Hummelink maillist at hummelink.xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 29 07:46:26 PDT 2002

On Sun, 2002-09-29 at 16:20, Rui Ferreira wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The last cvs I tried was 20020923 and it went ok.
> Now, with 4.0-rc1, when applying the nofixincludes patch, I get:
>
> [root at mandrake gcc-3.2]# patch -Np1 -i ../gcc-3.2.patch
> patching file gcc/calls.c
> patching file gcc/calls.c
> patching file gcc/config/i386/i386.h
> patching file gcc/expr.c
> [root at mandrake gcc-3.2]# patch -Np1 -i ../gcc-3.2-nofixincludes.patch
> patching file gcc/Makefile.in
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 2153.
> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file gcc/Makefile.in.rej

I got the same, but since all the patch does is remove a line i could
correct this. However Greg posted another patch earlier to the list that
also cleans up some Readme file. Although I attached a patch that should
do what the book's patch intents to do I used Greg's patch for this
build i'm doing now.

Ronald