gcc patch broken

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 29 15:34:18 PDT 2002

On September 29, 2002 04:01 pm, Greg Schafer wrote:
> Someone (about Gerard's size methinks :-) accidentally mangled the patch by
> replacing the tabs with spaces.

Pft not me. All I did was save the attachment from an email and upload it.
Maybe I got a re-posted patch not from your original email. I don't know
anymore.

> Life would be simpler if the decision could be made to disable fixincludes
> for both Chapters. We then only need to maintain one gcc patch.
>
> Like I said earlier, if this decision is made, then pls integrate the patch
> at:-
>
> http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/lfs-dev/2002/09/0547.html
>
> as it makes things a bit cleaner.

Maybe later. I'm still not clear about the whole fixincludes and how it's
supposed to be used in conjuncture with GCC upgrades and libraries that are
installed after GCC is installed.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org