Perl compile error - not yet resolved

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 30 21:38:49 PDT 2002

On September 30, 2002 06:24 pm, Billy O'Connor wrote:
> What are the CFLAGS you're using, I'll try them here in between gnome
> builds.(You want to talk tedious?)...

I just did a build of Glibc without any optimization (ie: no CFLAGS set, have
Glibc itself set whatever it deems necessary) and Perl still no go, same
error.

Yes, I started from fresh sources each and every time like I'm supposed to.

Very strange. Time to dig deeper in the system.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org