Perl compile error - not yet resolved

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 30 21:41:20 PDT 2002

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 10:38:49PM -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Very strange. Time to dig deeper in the system.

I'll just keep posting updates as I go. I haven't a real clue what I'm
doing here. All those errors I posted before all come down to the same
piece of code: incompatible type for argument x of <function>

Argument x in all those functions is: (struct sockaddr *)

What's sockaddr? Is it Glibc to start with?

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org