file-4.01 bug...

Kelledin kelledin+LFS at skarpsey.dyndns.org
Tue Apr 1 00:39:23 PST 2003

On Tuesday 01 April 2003 01:47 am, Kelledin wrote:
> The behavior of file apparently changed somewhere between 3.41
> and 4.01 WRT the -L option:

DAMN.

This was supposed to go to christos at astron.com as well, but any
mail I send there gets bounced via the following:

----
... while talking to galaxy.astron.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 554 <12-207-41-15.client.attbi.com[12.207.41.15]>: Client
host rejected: Access denied due to mail system abuse
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable
<<< 554 Error: no valid recipients
----

Strange, especially as I'm apparently not on MAPS or any other
RBL.

In the meantime, can someone do me a favor and forward the bug
report on to christos at astron.com?

--
Kelledin
it still cost four figures to fix?"