glibc-2.3.2 make check error in ch6

Christof Pohl chripo at edo.uni-dortmund.de
Tue Apr 1 03:06:03 PST 2003

<snip>

> Any ideas?

I'm currently also trying to get a pure LFS to work. I have encountered the
same problem even in chapter 5 and couldn't find a solution for this.
Re-running "make check" again after the error works, but I have the feeling
that the libio-tests are simply skipped on this check.

Packages: binutils 2.13.2.1, gcc 3.2.2, glibc 2.3.2.

Has anybody solved this? :-)

Christof

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org