Stable release of LFS? (4.1.)

Rui Ferreira ruifmferreira at sapo.pt
Tue Apr 1 06:41:51 PST 2003

Chris Zotos wrote:

> I am just curious... Is there going to be a new stable release of the
> LFS Book in the near future? Maybe version 4.1.?

No. 4.0 is the final version. The correct method to create your own system
from scratch has been achieved. All that people have to do is to deal with
the new package versions.
The book is written. The book is perfect. There's nothing else to do.
Besides, Gerard needs to go on with his life.
There is more in life besides Linux, you know that, don't you?
The mailing lists, news groups and the irc channel are going to be kept
working so that the lfs community can help newbies and to exchange
experiences.

Regards
Rui Ferreira
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org