CVS-2003-02-19

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Apr 1 11:45:15 PST 2003

On April 1, 2003 02:29 pm, Eric Reinbold wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I wonder that nobody speak about the CVS book that
> seams to be froze at 2003-02-19 on web page
>
> www.linuxfromscratch.org
>
> and
>
> homepage.ntlworld.com/zarniwhoop/
> (where the file is dated at 31-03-2003.
>
> I am not at the good place to download it?

That site (homepage.ntlworld.com/zarniwhoop) is a temporary download location
but the book is identical to the one on www.linuxfromscratch.org/view/cvs/ -
dated Feb 19, 2003. No changes to CVS have been made while we're all
anxiously waiting for the printed book to near conclusion. We're close now,
got pricing info (I will be sending a special offer to this list and other
related LFS lists. It'll entitle all who read it to a 50% discount. More info
will follow in a day or two).

As soon as pre-orders for the book can be taken (things should be setup for
that later this afternoon) we'll start working on development in CVS again.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org