LFS Website

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Apr 1 13:46:23 PST 2003

On April 1, 2003 02:13 pm, you wrote:
> It seriously doesn't matter.

Maybe not to you but it was handy being able to just search the support or
development list without getting ALFS, lfs-traducfr and links-list hits. But
that's a highly personal thing. I suppose many people couldn't care less and
will just sift through the results.

> Any web designer would be ashamed of the code, but it is there. Thank

Bad code yes. In my defense I didn't design it, I just maintain code that was
given to me by OSWD (open source website development - see link at the bottom
of the page). A new site is needed because the current setup just doesnt'
allow for adding external links in a nice way without getting things
cluttered. And I've grown bored of the site, so something new will come.
Hopefully soon. I'm not a website designer so I'll send out a "plea for help"
and see what people can whip up.

> you. One down, one to go: the link to Ken's page. Please add that.

I've updated the link "lfs books" in the download section instead of adding a
new menu item. This'll do just fine for now.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org