LFS Website

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Apr 1 16:23:26 PST 2003

On April 1, 2003 05:17 pm, Seth W.Klein wrote:
> LFS might be big enough to net a decent quality permanent web designer
> if you let it be known that you were looking for someone. There's a
> reason i mention it....

I'm hoping the same thing

> So the "Read CVS" link goes to an out of date copy but the "Download
> Book" link goes to current CVS. I think there must be a way that's less
> likely to confuse, but it's your call.

They're not outdated. The download book may have a different date in its name,
but if you look at the book in the tarball, it's the same as in /view/cvs/ -
Ken doesn't have a newer book version.

Ken, maybe you could rename your files to match the book's version? A simple
script can parse the index.xml file, find the "version" entity and extract
its value. This'll do the trick:

gerard at lorien~/lfs$ grep '<!ENTITY version' index.xml | cut -f 2 -d \"
20030219

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org